- What is Aquaria KLCC's operational hours?
The aquarium is open from 10:30 am to 8:00 pm daily, with last admission at 7:00 pm.
- Is Aquaria KLCC open to the public on school and public holidays?
Yes, the aquarium is open to the public even on school and public holidays.
- Where can I purchase entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC?
Tickets can be purchased at ticket counters located at the main entrance of Aquaria KLCC or via our online ticketing page here on our website.
- Does one have to book in advance to enter the aquarium?
No, there is no need to do so. Tickets can be purchased at the point of entry or via our website.
- Are infants charged for entrance fees?
There is no entrance fee for infants 2 and below.
- At what age does a child have to be chaperoned?
A child below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is the entrance ticket valid for multiple entries on the same day of visit?
No, each ticket is only valid for a single entry on the day of purchase only.
What are the highlights of the aquarium?
- Amazing Rocky Shore themed touch pool.
- The only place in Malaysia granted permission to exhibit Red-Bellied Piranha.
- Death-defying shark feedings at the Aquatheatre.
- Giant Blotched Fantail Ray.
- Our furry friends the otters and the water rat.
- Rare Sand-Tiger Sharks.
- The 10 foot long gigantic Arapaima.
- The gentle Green Sea Turtle.
- Tawny Nurse Sharks.
- The 90-metre long underwater tunnel.
- How long does it take to visit Aquaria KLCC?
The entire journey will take approximately 45 minutes from beginning to end. If you are not in a rush, do stay awhile longer and check out our feeding shows scheduled throughout the day of your visit.